IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sprinklers...., The way they wake you up..
Mazling
post Jun 10 2004, 07:44 PM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,153

Has anyone else, been sleeping outside and been so very nicely awaken by the sprinklers? It's happened to me many times now, but yesterday was the worse... Here's the story

So I arrived at my cousin's house at about..... 10:15 P.M, to find that their was litterly the whole neighborhood there (about 15 kids). We stayed up for quite a while playing night games, and then only about 5 of us decided to actually sleep out there.... My cousin Mike, came out at about 1:00 A.M and told us that the sprinklers were gonna go off, but we didn't budge cause we were too tired, and didn't belive him. And as we were trying to go to sleep on the trampoline (underground), two of the people there, wouldn't let us sleep and kept on bouncing.

So my cousin and I, crawled away facing away from the trampoline, and fell asleep. As we then found out, about 3 hours later, the sprinklers were gonna come on.. As I was facing away from the tramp, about one foot away from my head a sprinkler popped up and it's first water, came straight into my sleeping bag, along with hitting me in the face. Then the best part..... It got jammed at that excat moment spraying me in the face, and in my sleeping bag.

Eventually I got out of the way and onto the car-port, and it was very fun to watch the other kids scramble around like ants. It was sort of fun, but I got soaked a ton ohmy.gif

Pretty lame story..... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Mazle
‡God-Like-Rabbit‡
ˆLet's pretend your a camel.ˆ
„Blue and Blonde„
•I'm a blanker•
_.·˜¯ª¯˜·._
Do the wave ^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Jun 10 2004, 08:19 PM
Post #2

Bleeg?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,021

Thats not lame. . . just really really depressing.

If you ever get woken by sprinklers again Ill do the job off killing them for you.

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 10 2004, 08:26 PM
Post #3

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

Hehe, yes, it's sprinkler season again!

We left our bikes outside in front of sprinklers before going into my friend's house, they were soaked as well as my helmet! ohmy.gif

I'd LOVE to sleep outside, but the mosquitoes would kill me, as would the sun when it woke me up tongue.gif plus my dad would probably not like the idea, but I'd want to. sprinklers are fun to get soaked in though. they make fun but mostly annoying "tch" noises. laugh.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 08:35 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!