IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Remember Me?, The one who used to huddle in the corner
Feyliya
post Jun 18 2004, 05:35 AM
Post #1

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 380

It's taken me waaaaaaaaaaay too long to post again. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. I realized how long when Irish messaged me the other day. Matazone was one of the things I've always meant to come back to, but never quite had the time. dry.gif

But lots and lots and LOTS of things are different now. When I say lots, I mean LOTS. When I left I was living in South Carolina. I'm in Seattle now. When I left, I was pining over a friend of mine, and I even asked him out. Now, almost a year later, Brent has moved to Connecticut and I'm engaged to and living with the most wonderful man in the world. wub.gif I could go on and on and on about my Randy for pages and pages here, but I think I'll spare the details for another post. (I'll be sure to carefully censor everything, of course wink.gif )

Almost everything in my life has changed in just a year's time, but the biggest change of all has been my health. I'm sure a lot of you remember how ill I was when I left here (because that's just what kind of forum this is, everyone cares about everyone else). I'm finally almost well again. I had to leave college and spend a lot of time resting to get there, but I'm finally the closest to whole I've ever been. A lot of that has to do with my engagement and move, I think. The stress back in my mother's house in SC was enormous, and now that I'm away from that my nerves are finally settling down. (Plus, being engaged and living with my honeybun...afterglow is THE most relaxing state I've ever found. Forget meditation!)

So basically; I'm alive, I'm well, I'm happy, and I'm back! biggrin.gif ALL REVEL IN MY FITNESS!!!! And this time, instead of just updating and going dormant again, I think I'm back for good! ph34r.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jun 18 2004, 05:58 AM
Post #2

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I remember you! *jumps up and down* It's great to see you, and doing so well too! Are you going to be back with us permanently? *hopes*

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Jun 18 2004, 07:05 AM
Post #3

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

I remember! I'm still a little sad that you up and lifted without telling me. Not that I was gonna stalk you or nothin'...nooo

Anywho, glad you're safe and happy!

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jun 18 2004, 08:18 AM
Post #4

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

I'm plotting on a permanent stay! I've got a cable modem now, so I can post and post like mad and spend very little time! laugh.gif Now I've just got to suck Randy (the fiancee) into the mad mad Matazone world! evil.gif

I can still set you up with Kalina, Irish. biggrin.gif You'd like her better, methinks. I'm too kinky for you. tongue.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jun 18 2004, 09:39 AM
Post #5

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

Yep, I remember you. Welcome back! smile.gif It's always nice to see new old faces biggrin.gif

Glad you are feeling better too. I know how sucky it is to be ill long term sad.gif

What's Seattle like then? Worth a visit? My Dad loves the place but then he loves Frasier rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 07:55 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!