IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your Top Ten Arch Enemies!, We all have them.
PsychWardMike
post Jun 27 2004, 11:25 PM
Post #1

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,105

So who are they? You know... the people that you just can't stand. The ones you want to kill or something. Ah, list them here.

1. Tipper Gore
2. Joe Lieberman
3. Todd McFarlane
4. Michael Moore
5. Oprah
6. Martha Stewart
7. Superman
8. Steven Segal
9. George Dubya Bush
10. Christina Agulera

They all know why.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 27 2004, 11:56 PM
Post #2

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I can't think of very many; I'm in a mellow mood. Ben Affleck, George W. Bush, Mel Gibson, Britney Spears, and Jennifer Lopez do spring to mind. Although I suppose there are a few other people I should be wasting my time hating... I don't like being hateful.

Are yours ranked in order?

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 28 2004, 12:32 AM
Post #3

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I don't have anyone I'd like to kill. I don't think I'd ever seriously wish death on someone. But as for arch enemies...hmm.

I only really have one I can think of right now...but I think we've come to an understanding that we just leave eachother alone. It's best that way.

My only other real arch enemy is now dead. My step-grandfather. He was a horrible, verbally abusive, homophobic, mysogynistic, racist liar. The newer one reminds me of him a lot, honestly. When I heard of his death, I just sort of shrugged. He lived a long, presumably happy life, and after the age of 14 I never had to see him again. Best for both of us, that way. Though I can't say I ever honestly wished happiness for him...*shrug* I'll stop rambling now...lol.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jun 28 2004, 02:09 AM
Post #4

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

None of my arch enemies are real. I find it difficult to hate real people, and fun to hate fictional characters. Much less physical danger involved that way.

Currently number one on my hitlist is a real bastard of a bloke called Michael Bohn du Laq, one of the fastest swordsmen in all Theah. We've fought a few times in friendly (ahem) tournaments, and I've yet to best him. Also, so far he's tried to have me arrested by the Inquisition twice, tried to remove my own Swordsmans Guild badge, attempted to kill Queen Elaine of Avalon and also her bodyguard Lawrence Lugh, and a host of other things including shaming the society of Knights I am a member of. He shall be brought to justice, no fear, but the matter of when remains unresolved...

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jun 28 2004, 11:46 AM
Post #5

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Funny you should ask this question - I did have one who I've hated for about four and a half years because she tried it on with my boyfriend (there's more to it than that but I really can't be arsed to go into the whole story).

I actually made amends with her this weekend - not sure whether it's because I couldn't be bothered to continue disliking her or because I like to keep my enemies close. I'll let you know...

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jun 28 2004, 12:26 PM
Post #6

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

7. Superman

That's a fight I'd like to see...

I don't have any arch enemies, really. They're too much effort. But I wouldn't mind Mick Hucknall having something bad happening to his vocal chords. Don't ask me why, but Simply Red are the one band in the world where I just can't comprehend their popularity.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Jun 28 2004, 01:07 PM
Post #7

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

QUOTE (Tarantio @ Jun 28 2004, 03:09 AM)
Currently number one on my hitlist is a real bastard of a bloke called Michael Bohn du Laq, one of the fastest swordsmen in all Theah.

eh...what's this game/thing/i dunno-y called?

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 28 2004, 02:00 PM
Post #8

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I don't have people that I want to die, but I do have arch enemies. I can't post their names though because if something were to happen to them it would point back to me, and I'm not going to do anything.

-First guy would be the one who very nearly came close to having me fired, only it ended up working the other way around and I got him fired for stealing. He is the reason now that I can't have pizza from any local Round Table Pizza despite the fact that we have 3 different ones. Damn him, I want my pizza!

-Next is this guys lacky, who not only was able to get me fired but turned quite a few of my friends against me with lies that were spread. Let's just say my social life died and I found out who my real friends were after that.

-After them it's just a small series of pricks on the internet that make me wish I knew how to hack, even though I wouldn't do it even if I did.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
spuglet
post Jun 28 2004, 02:45 PM
Post #9

I don't need no stinkin' title

Member No.: 38

Robbie Williams.

Apart from that, I don't really have arch enemies, or people i would wish death upon. Theres a fair few people i really dislike and with good reason but I'd rather give them a kicking to remember than death and then let that be the end of it because I'm too lazy to keep up a hate campaign.

But i will if i have to *shakes fist*

tongue.gif

--------------------
I'll sleep when i'm alive and live when i'm dead.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jun 28 2004, 03:00 PM
Post #10

My direction

Member No.: 495

Errrm... I feel bad now I have a few people for this thread lol. I cant say I would want to go through the effort of killing them myself, but I honestly wouldnt care if someone/thing else did.

1) Mathew Potter- Evil psycho boy a my school. Very bright. Also a psychotic, paranoid, obnoxious, pretentious, selfish, sociopathic, patronising little ****. Grr. Treated a couple of my friends pretty badly, having made them quite fond of him.

2) Jory Greenfield- An ex of mine. Please dont think im just putting him here cos we split up badly or anything, im not like that. He rlly does deserve to die.

3) Some random girl called Sian, my bfs best mate's sister, and my m8s boyfriends sister also. She tried it on with my bf when we were going through a rough patch. Also included in this general area of hatingness is a cow called Jemma in my school and a girl called Leanne from my bf's work. Hahaha! F*** you b****es, look who he's stayed with now tongue.gif

Other than that I wouldnt want to see anyone actually dead. Maybe maimed. But not dead. tongue.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 28 2004, 04:26 PM
Post #11

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Ooooooooh!!! Man you guys just sometimes make threads that I can excell in! (Kidding tongue.gif)

Anyway...well I will say when I was younger people who picked on me the most I hoped to god that they would fall over and die, but that was long ago. Let's see how updated the arch enemies group is shall we?

Heather O'Shea - Girl that goes to my school...that ALWAYS was in my freaking elementary school class GAH! She had the ability back then up to grade 9 to always get me iun trouble for either stupid things, or things I did not even say or do. I do not HATE her as much as when I was young, but I dislike her to the point because its shown before not much has changed.

Dan - Unfortunately I never found out his last name. He was the one who continues to pick on me after that one day in grade 9, where a couple of his gal pals attacked me near my own house and he proceeded to laugh and make fun of me while i wasbeing kicked to the ground.

Sam - This girl out of nowhere in grade 10 or 11 just started giving me problems mocking me and so fourth. I still do not get why. But she's someone who I see would pick on others...she's an exceptional student like I am, and I am guessing she's not doing too good school wise.

Erica Cruise - This snotty like pr*ck, met her in grade 8 after I had changed schools. Acted like a goodie good and all, but was really rude to me a couple other of my friends. Her friends and her have almost gotten me expelled once for something incredibly stupid which I know they told the principal different. She does go to my school, and is a year younger than I (we were in a 7,8 split together)

Gordon Townson - Oh my god...seriously I did wish bad stuff upon him in grade 10 and part of 11. I actually was friends with him when he was dating a friend of mine, then for some reason started to give me problems after they broke up a couple times. I do my best to avoid him, but at least I know he has it worse off than me, he CRAVES negative attention and I get the feeling he likes getting beat up. One of my male friends and myself had stood up to him (which is not hard) and pretty much scared him off a couple times.

A girl in grade 9, thats this year my friend lori dared me to go up to her and poke her in the shoulder for a dollar. This girl was really one of those people who thought they OWNED the hallway so I did poke her and got my dollar. Then this girl starts picking on me...doesn't bother me too much since all my friends know I was doing it to make fun of her. I am hoping and waiting that lori will gimme ten dollars to kick her in the butt!

The Majority of grade 9 boys and a good portion of the grade 9 girls - Annoying, sniveling little brats and I hate the good lot of them. I leanred growing up that you give an older person trouble and you'll get your arse kicked. I wish that message got passed on to them.

Pennee Mellor - I'm sure you guys heard me go on about her before. We used to be good friends once upon a time, before she turned and stabbed me and others in the back several times. I did go back to her but then I realized one day enough was enough. For a while I wanted justice for the b/s I put up with, but one sunday morning came a revelation of acceptance. I accept ill never get my justice, but to this day she still acts like the universe revolves around her, and treats a lot of people like crap, including her parents. Her boyfriend right now, I've known him for a while now and he wants to marry her without much over a year of being together. The guy is nice but too dependant on relationships...and I know he'll get hurt eventually. Pennee is not good with men...she went after a guy i was semi seeing and also wanted Jonathan not too long after that. There is ton of bad history with her still, but I protect my friends as I can.

Mr. Horn - Yeah yeah I know, a teacher, how original. Seriously this moron should not be teaching. After his outburst when I was in grade 11 and this year trying to f*ck around with my marks, at one point my mark went from an 87 to a 67 for no reason. I worked by butt off in that class and I got really upset. It did get changed back but THAT I will not forget. Annoying, and just can't keep control of the class no matter what size, he needs to go.

Mr.Balian - Hate to say it but I am freaking glad he had to take a leave of absense because his mother got sick (that's what I heard), he shouldn't be teaching either! He yells, he's rude, he is weird in a bad way, and he gets mad and p*ssed at REALLY stupid things, like handing stuff in at a certain point of the class (one point I remember from grade 10). Even a couple friends I knew in grade 11 said they tried dropping out 3 days after being in his class and he will just ignore them, and they had the right to choose to leave...that idiot should just be isolated.

Candice Csomos - Friend I had before I moved for a couple years. To tell ya the truth, she was not much of a friend really I just try to flatter her still. We were good friends too for a while, but she started to pick favourites with the neighbours, they neighbours (The redferns) started to really dislike me for no reason, I did nothign wrong, and they always wanted candice to hang with her kids when I thought I were friends with the kids too. I did walk out on one of her sleepover parties because they (her and her friends) were giving me a hard time. Thankfully, I moved and I never saw her again.

Brad and his little brothers - Before I moved I also lived across from a family so seemed to really hate me as well for no reason once again. After realizing this, I made them have reasons for hating me...but that is besides the point beforehand. This guy brad and his brother brothers were loud and rude and one time attempted to throw snowballs at my face intentionally to see how much they could hurt me. Snowballs with some jagged pieces of ice in them aren't fun lemme say that. Their father even encouraged the action...I'm surprised he didn't start throwing them at me either.

Gigga_boy - ok not really an arch enemy but still someone who deserves to constantly be punished. A long while back I had a hotmail address with moonkitty013 instead of whitereflection013. This chump stole my email, and I did get it back but I have let him forget about it. Every once in a while if I am bored enough I will rehack his email right back. I know you are thinking "How immature"...well if or when your email gets stolen, or something on your computer gets hacked into, I would like to see you react in a calm and collected manner tongue.gif

Well along side of people IRL, I do have people online whom I dislike/ hate to the degree, but it would be rude and cold-hearted of me to name names, there's little point. I'm sure they know who they are, and if not...all for the better. I doubt a few online peopel I am thinking of go here, but still as LoLo pointed out, if somethign happened to them I rather not be held responsibile or be traced.

If I think of more I'll let you know.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jun 28 2004, 04:45 PM
Post #12

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ Jun 28 2004, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Jun 28 2004, 03:09 AM)
Currently number one on my hitlist is a real bastard of a bloke called Michael Bohn du Laq, one of the fastest swordsmen in all Theah.

eh...what's this game/thing/i dunno-y called?

Its just an RPG my friends and I. As I said, make-believe enemies are much more fun than real ones. The game itself is Alderac Entertainment's stroke of genius that is 7th Sea (now also available in Usurper d20 system as "Swashbuckling Adventures"). Linky linky!

Swashbuckling Adventures in the land of swords and sorcery. And all that jazz.

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 28 2004, 07:57 PM
Post #13

Most of my "arch enemies" aren't people I'd wish death upon. If I really wanted to I could make a big deal of being archenemies with this one kid, but I don't. There's no likely way I'll get to battle or fight or "duke it out" to some people whom I wish harm upon, like my friend's abusive father...I don't think I could go as far as death, though.

But it is too fun for me to badmouth celebrities...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jun 28 2004, 08:43 PM
Post #14

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

Voldemort and Draco Malfoy....and Snape...but to a lesser degree...

...>_>

....what?

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Jun 28 2004, 08:47 PM
Post #15

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

1)Shadez

2)Mata (refer to |337 7)-(|234|))

3)Satisfaction*

4)Tim Tsang

5)Shadez

6)Jeremy

7)Mitch

8)Colin

9)Shadez

10)Shadez

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jun 28 2004, 08:53 PM
Post #16

Microwave your children

Snape

No!

May Alan Rickman eat your head for that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 28 2004, 10:43 PM
Post #17

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

QUOTE (Mutilation @ Jun 28 2004, 01:47 PM)
2)Mata (refer to |337 7)-(|234|))

You're joking, right?

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Jun 29 2004, 05:45 PM
Post #18

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

1. anynone who whistles at me while I walk down the street

2. ABSOLUTELY ANYONE WHO STARTS TALKING TO ME ABOUT A DUMB CARD GAME LIKE YU-GI-OH, POKEMON, OR DUELMASTERS!!!!! GOOD GOD PEOPLE GIVE IT A REST WE'RE NOT BABIES!!!!

3. people who tell me I'm wrong

4. Martha Stewart

5. Pamela Anderson

6. doctors

7. my orthodontist

8. people who cannot say a single sentance without using the word "like"

9. people who think rats are vermin (pet rats, of course)

10. Johnny Depp, Elijah Wood, and Orlando Bloom. I hate them all on an equal level.

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 29 2004, 06:42 PM
Post #19

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

So basically from indicating in 1&2, you're a bit of a short fuse, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 29 2004, 06:43 PM
Post #20

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

Some guy at work. Slimy bast**d mad.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Jun 29 2004, 07:01 PM
Post #21

Superterriffic.

Member No.: 1,052

I too, do not wish to kill anyone....but christ some of these people are making me re-think it...

1)Hillary Duff

2)Avril Lavinge

3)Lindsay Lohan

4)Brittney Spears

5)Martha Stewart

6)Justin Timberlake

7)Christina Agulera

8)Henry the 8th

9)The Creator of the Teletubbies

10)Any other Football Team than Manchester United

And I have good reasons for dispising/hating 'em all too...

--------------------
[center]Lets all get drunk, tonight.[/center]

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jun 29 2004, 07:26 PM
Post #22

Microwave your children

There seems to be a pattern of Martha Stewart haters...

--------------------

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Jun 29 2004, 07:34 PM
Post #23

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Jun 29 2004, 07:42 PM)
So basically from indicating in 1&2, you're a bit of a short fuse, right?

Actually, I tend not to react to many things at all. But these are those few things that send me into overboard rant-mode.

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 29 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #24

1-7 of my foob-noob's list irritate me. And Johnny Depp is a very good actor and possibly the hottest man ever.

And this is why I'm a grammar Nazi...it's Aguilera, dammit! You can't kill her if she's written down incorrectly on your hit list rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Jun 29 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #25

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Heh. Actually, Christina was a placeholder. I couldn't remember the name "Streidsnand." So add her.

God I hate her.

As for Superman? He was one too. Al Sharpton takes that one.

Sorry for the mix up.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 10:07 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!