IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Feet: Love 'em Or Loath 'em?, do you love 'em or loath 'em?
froggle-rock
post Jun 29 2004, 08:57 PM
Post #1

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

Some people loath (even loathe) feet, some have fetishes for them? what are your thoughts on feet?

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jun 29 2004, 09:01 PM
Post #2

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

I like my feet...I have a mole right in the middle of my right foot and it's my favourite part of my body!

On other people...if they aren't riddle with infection and fungi then I'm ok with them!

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jun 29 2004, 09:03 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

I'm not bothered by feet one way or the other. I certainly don't find them sexual in any way.

However, I loathe having my feet touched. It gets me really wound up - I once kicked I bloke in the mouth because he thought he'd try sucking my toe. I didn't mean to but I really dislike having my toes in peoples mouths SO much.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Jun 29 2004, 09:04 PM
Post #4

Professionally Unprofessional

Member No.: 580

Hmmm, some feet are preety, I like mine except for my toenails, cuz I cant stand them being so that you have to like, clean under them, even the least bit, so they're cut back real far tongue.gif

Other than that.... I like some feet, some are preety, but some peoples toes bend in odd directions o.0 Ew....

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jun 29 2004, 09:16 PM
Post #5

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

No. No no no. No no no no no.

I hate feet. Every single aspect of them. I can't look at them, can't touch them. I get horribly uncomfortable if someone looks at mine (and if they dare touch them, all Hell would break loose). Just... Ugh. There's something about them. They're so ugly and blah. In fact, they're probably my biggest hate. Particularly annoying because they're permanantly attached to my body.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
spuglet
post Jun 29 2004, 09:31 PM
Post #6

I don't need no stinkin' title

Group: New Members
Member No.: 38

^ right on.

one word sums up my feelings about feet. hate. hate hate hate HATE! euck.

--------------------
I'll sleep when i'm alive and live when i'm dead.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jun 29 2004, 09:35 PM
Post #7

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I don't really think of feet in any particular way. I like hands better.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post Jun 30 2004, 12:15 AM
Post #8

My cute little Aislinn!

Member No.: 1,123

I'm with Silver, I love hands. I think it's an even trade though, men have beautiful hands, women don't, and woman have beautiful feet, and men don't. I personally don't like my feet being touch, because I'm so ticklish, and I'm a kicker when I'm tickled so people tend to stay away. I don't find them sexy, or gross, and I like to give foot massages to my lover (no sucking or licking of the toes, that's just gross) because it usually gets me a back massage biggrin.gif .

--------------------
"I can kill catering with a thought!" - Darth Vader

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jun 30 2004, 12:18 AM
Post #9

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

i dunno, my palms are way too big for my hands. theyre like spades almost... and my feet are great. no fungal infections or dead skin, adn they walk for miles almost every day too. great for balance, though they aren't the best at kicking footballs around most of the time...

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 30 2004, 12:46 AM
Post #10

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I'm at one with my feet! Well, I think they are a little pale and big (they're excessively wide to the point I have to buy shoes in "wide" sizes) but I love foot massages and I wear flip-flops all the time. I think feet can be sexy as long as they're not hairy. Hairy feet are gross. And so are unhygienic feet.

I met a girl whilst in the hospital who hated feet. I find it weird. I can see how they're easier to hate than hands, and how they can even be a little freaky (I scare myself thinking about it!) but they don't disgust me.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Sakura_chan
post Jun 30 2004, 12:58 AM
Post #11

Fly me to the moon

Member No.: 1,175

Depends on the person for me. Some people have really nice looking feet. Other people have these nasty looking feet. This one girl at my school had BONY red feet. o_O; She was a stick. And she always wore sandals. So.. yeah. :: Shrug. ::

--------------------

+Quote Post
tainted_sorrow
post Jun 30 2004, 03:38 AM
Post #12

Worrying

Member No.: 1,095

I HATE FEET,..i think feet are so ugly...and thats just like noraml feet,..like the ones with nuthin wrong with them,..the ones thats are all like callosed and fungusy,..*gags* like 76248376 times worse...i just hate feel,..ugly little things,..uh and ugly big things...

+Quote Post
helicopter pilot
post Jun 30 2004, 10:29 AM
Post #13

Super advanced member

Member No.: 1,171

ewww, i hate feet soooo much. especially mine, the two toes down from the big one are all curved into each other and bend down so it hurts to go barefoot. doctors keep wanting to break them and set them straight, but ouch; so i just wear shoes.

--------------------
WWSBD?

+Quote Post
Queenie
post Jun 30 2004, 01:58 PM
Post #14

YAY!!! Garfield my cute little honey bun!!

Member No.: 341

I really really don't like feet... they make me cringe *cringes just thinking about them* urgh... Just urgh...

I used to work in a shoe shop too... dunno how i did that! Must be drinking all that vodka behind the scenes!! unsure.gif

--------------------
SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jun 30 2004, 02:07 PM
Post #15

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

Must be drinking all that vodka behind the scenes!!

Yeah, I find it does the best job at repressing memories.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jun 30 2004, 02:09 PM
Post #16

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

I don't give a rat's ass either way. I had a girlfriend once who was into the whole foot thing. I politely declined.

I once went to school without shoes on (it was this spiritual thing some cats and I were doing; long story) and this one chick went off like I just pulled my wee wee out. I politely ignored her.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Tigersong
post Jun 30 2004, 03:23 PM
Post #17

Rabid Saskatchewanian

Member No.: 752

I LOVE feet. Not so much in the fetishist way... just... I love give and getting foot massages. I love pedicures. I love walking, and dancing, and all the other things that feet help us do. I love taking pictures of people's feet. I love painted toenails and clear toenails and all the little characteristics that make a person's feet their own. Feet say a lot about a person's character, and I can't possibly understand why anyone could dislike feet. It's probably for percieved reasons of hygiene, but really, I think people get icked out by stuff way too easily.

My cousin has a slogan which I hold to: Happy feet, happy person.

Not only that, but feet can look damn sexy on the right person. Roawr.

--------------------
At the Left Hand of God

OMFG STEAM R0X0RZ TEH BIG ONE111!
Thou shalt not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination. Thou shalt do it standing up.
Dominating Aries, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Jun 30 2004, 03:31 PM
Post #18

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

My feet are okay, just really wide. I shop in the boy's shoe section coz everywhere I go all they got for girls is 12'' platforms and powerpuff girl sneakers.
I guess that's a bit annoying. But I did know someone who not only didn't like feet, but was--not kidding here--afraid of them. He was so scared of flip flops you wouldn't imagine...
I suppose I like my feet because I have really good balance (but nobody would guess because I'm such a spaz all the time). As long as your second toe isn't longer than your big toe ph34r.gif I'm okay! biggrin.gif

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jun 30 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #19

My direction

Member No.: 495

Im not really bothered bout feet in general, I dont find them ugly or attractive.

Hands though, hands are different. My b/f's hands are absolutely gorgeous, I love them. I can actually sit there for hours, just holding his hands and staring at them.

Ok im weird.

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jul 15 2004, 02:13 PM
Post #20

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Tiger Song
I LOVE feet. Not so much in the fetishist way... just... I love give and getting foot massages. I love pedicures. I love walking, and dancing, and all the other things that feet help us do. I love taking pictures of people's feet. I love painted toenails and clear toenails and all the little characteristics that make a person's feet their own

^ sounds to me like you have a lill fetish tongue.gif . I think the problem with the way the word fetish is used, is that it's used ina negative way. as if having a fetish is deviant behaviour, when its not.

b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion :

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Jul 15 2004, 02:22 PM
Post #21

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

i don't normally like feet. but yes, hands are gorgeous!!! mmmmm...hands...

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
The Tortured Sou...
post Jul 15 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #22

Someday I'll return to the City in the sky

Member No.: 248

hmmm i don't find them sexual, i'm kinda indifferent but more leaning 2wards negitive, i'm not really bothered about um... i'd NEVER suck toes while in a normal frame of mind (well normal for me) and i don't really like mine, when i get 2 lazy 2 cut the toenails (infact i normally only cut them when they p!ss me off) so when they got get long they look really gross...

but other than that i wouldn't say i love them and wouldn't say i hate them...

--------------------
Signature now edited for my new forum life

WOOOHOOO i am e-engaged to the beautiful GothicTheySay

my little minion DoRmAnT she will do my bidding and be protected by my faires

my faires are, My cider fairy Pyromissy and my Vodka Imp Pyriem

Woo i got a funky signature thingy

user posted image

+Quote Post
jenofthejen
post Jul 16 2004, 01:28 AM
Post #23

all8^

Member No.: 1,167

I have only seen two guys in my entire life with cute feet. I still wouldn't want them to touch me with them or anything. Most girls have cute feet, it doesn't bother me if their feet touch me. So I guess I loath mens feet and like most girls feet.

+Quote Post
DoRmAnt
post Jul 16 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #24

envision

Member No.: 983

FEET ARE EVIL!!

i can look at them, but don't make me get close to them or put them on me or make me touch them. yuck

--------------------
you know you want to own me...oh wait! you can't! HA! my master is The Tortured Soul
>>>>FOREVER IN MY HEART CLAY>>>>r.i.p. january 28, 1984 - april 8, 2004
@}----

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Jul 16 2004, 12:06 PM
Post #25

A monster of someone elses creation...

Member No.: 873

I like feet, but not in a sexual way - unless they are incased in high-heeled patentness!! wink.gif

I like my feet, someone said I had pretty feet once, I like keeping them nice and smooth and painting my nails black and sticking little silver stars to them.

As for other peoples feet, most men (sorry guys), have yukky feet cos they're never on display and they don't take any care of them. PEUGHH!!

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 02:43 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!