Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Naughty Car
LoLo
post Jul 15 2004, 03:45 AM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

One of my co-workers just sent me these two videos in e-mail and I about died laughing so I thought I would put them on here to share with you guys. Enjoy

Bird

and

Cat

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jul 15 2004, 05:25 AM
Post #2

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

I love the first one.. cause I hate birds crapping on my car.. but that second one horrifies me.. I guess cause it looks like my cat and it is realistic. A friend of mine sent that to me a few months back... I still kick cars that look like that one.. evil car ph34r.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Jul 15 2004, 05:43 AM
Post #3

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Group: New Members
Member No.: 822

I don't know whether to laugh or become an animal rights activist. They were funny. Were those ads shown on tv?, because they would probably be banned by Australia's tight webbed (code for human anatomy) classifications.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Jul 15 2004, 06:09 AM
Post #4

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 829

I've seen the cat one... And I don't like that one, the bird one is fine by me though.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jul 15 2004, 07:55 AM
Post #5

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

Lolo, I could beat you for posting that cat one. That was painful. I'm really and truly scarred for life. And my fiancee, too. He re-loaded it to find out what made me so ill.

You know I love you hon, but that was just wrong.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jul 15 2004, 08:13 AM
Post #6

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

No, those were not aired in the US.

The bird one is...mleh. I can deal with it. I didn't laugh, but it didn't make me wince. But the cat one...

I've seen it before. Did not find it funny. My hubby's car buddies did, for some bizarre reason. I just find it icky and disturbing, quite honestly. Seems like something that people I went to high school with would actually do. *shudder*

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Jul 15 2004, 08:51 AM
Post #7

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Member No.: 822

I think the worst thing is that if we replaced the cat and bird with a human baby, people would think alot differently of it. I don't see why animal cruelty is accepted. They deserve just as much respect (sometimes more) than humans.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Jul 15 2004, 09:03 AM
Post #8

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

I'd still think it would be funny if it was a baby. It's not real, after all.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jul 15 2004, 09:33 AM
Post #9

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Agreed - sometimes people take this kind of thing far to seriously.

I laughed my arse off. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jul 15 2004, 12:00 PM
Post #10

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

Hey that's my car! ohmy.gif Actually I don't have the SportKa but I do have a Ka and if it could do those things it probably would....well....to the pigeon anyway biggrin.gif

They aired the pigeon one in the UK for a short while and then some animal rights people complained so they banned it rolleyes.gif I can see their point but it's NOT REAL! It's meant to be a joke. How many times have you washed your car only to find a nice big bird poo on the bonnet. It's the car getting it's own back laugh.gif

I can understand why they never showed (or even made) the cat one. It's just harsh. Funny but harsh. It's probably been put together by some computer person who thought the bird one was funny.

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Mr Meh
post Jul 15 2004, 04:01 PM
Post #11

diluded into strange self-confidence

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,190

oh my that was funny

well done LoLo

--------------------
Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all,
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
why should we even care?

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post Jul 15 2004, 04:16 PM
Post #12

My cute little Aislinn!

Member No.: 1,123

lmfao!! laugh.gif I laughed more at the cat one than I did at the bird one. I showed my dad, and he saw the "co.uk" at the end, "It seems that British humour takes it one step further". I think the cat one would be okay in the U.S. minus the decapitation. laugh.gif But the bird one I believe would be okay here.

--------------------
"I can kill catering with a thought!" - Darth Vader

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jul 15 2004, 04:47 PM
Post #13

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

actually the cat one got leaked onto the web by the someone at the ad agancy that created it. When people in the US saw it and saw the Ford logo they freaked out.. there was a big stink about it for a while. The concept is very funny.. but it is to life like.. it is amazing what they can go with cg these days.

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jul 15 2004, 05:34 PM
Post #14

My direction

Member No.: 495

Errrr... Deja Vu... I think we've already had this...

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jul 15 2004, 07:15 PM
Post #15

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Member No.: 383

Awww, that no funny at all. sad.gif I have to go with candice on this one -- the reason I find it so disturbing (particularly the cat one) is that I grew up with idiots who would actually do stuff like that all the time. sad.gif

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post Jul 15 2004, 08:59 PM
Post #16

My cute little Aislinn!

Oh now.. I'd never do that, or want it done to a real cat, but knowing that it wasn't.. makes it funny.. just like how we laughed at the little kid in Pet Cemetary when he turned evil and his dad stuck him that needle, and he went into a growling frenzy.. Grrr.. grrr.. laugh.gif I need to rent that movie. But in all seriousness.. knowing that it wasn't real, it's okay to laugh at.. now... had I seen that in Faces of Death Vol XXXIICIXI, then I wouldn't of laughed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Jul 15 2004, 09:34 PM
Post #17

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Omg, when the cat starts scrabbling as the roofscreen closes - that was pure comedy. That was hilarious, Lo. Disturbing, but hilarious.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Jul 16 2004, 04:27 AM
Post #18

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

Watched the cat one first. Sorry, don't find it at all amusing. Up to the cat being stuck yes, after that NO.
To each their own. Didn't want to watch the bird one.
Thanks anyway. unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post Jul 16 2004, 03:22 PM
Post #19

My cute little Aislinn!

My dad and I were talking about it in the car on the way to eat...and outta no where he's like "You're a little weird and morbid"... I was like huh.gif what? Come to find out, he thought it was a real cat..that explains why he was acting weird twds me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Jul 16 2004, 09:33 PM
Post #20

^This is not my self picture^

Member No.: 265

OMFG
the bird one rocked
I love cats so i curse syphilis on whoever created that one

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 06:50 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!