Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Birthday Suggestions, I need help!
Enslaved
post Jul 30 2004, 04:18 AM
Post #1

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Group: New Members
Member No.: 822

Well its my birthday in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do. So I'm asking y'all for some suggestions. Its the "norm" to just go out clubbing on your birthday, but I do that almost every weekend anyway and I want to do something special or cool or fun, seen as you only get 1 day a year to do crazy stuff. So think of something cool I can do for my birthday, cuz I'm all out of ideas!

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jul 30 2004, 11:41 AM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Buy yourself a gliding lesson. It's really good fun! I bought myself one about eleven years ago on a whim and I thoroughly enjoyed it, it's also not as expensive as you might imagine. My flight cost about 20.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Aug 14 2004, 05:26 PM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

It's gone up a bit in price. Hang gliding for the novice runs you about $100 Canadian. It's 4 hours flight school with a weekend of playing about learning hands on to fly the thing. But yes, great fun.

Party idea. I through a black and white house party for a friends birthday that worked out really well. Many friends all wearing black and white, some dry ice in the fireplace, black and white decorations, plenty of finger munchies in the fridge, excellent tunes on the music system and a friends strobe light to add to effects. One guy brought Twister as a gift, another friend brought black and white face paints (the Crow and LGG stylings there cool.gif ) and bring own alcohol in effect to cut down some costs. The trickiest bit was keeping the whole thing secret from the guest of honour. He was into wearing black at the time and fit right in clothes wise.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
space butler
post Aug 16 2004, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,225

paintballing is a fun thing to do for a birthday..

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Aug 19 2004, 09:22 PM
Post #5

Professionally Unprofessional

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 580

Skydiving ^^; Throwing a party at your house is a bunch of fun too, especially if they're themed and if you have a few silly things to do like.... ouja boards and me and my friend did shots with juice once.... really really sugary juice and it gets you hyper instead of drunk. Its also fun to get lots of makup and attack peoples face with it, have like a contest who can do the coolest makup/paint job....

Hehe, but paintballing, hang gliding, sky diving, something around thoes lines would be awesome since you're use to the party/clubbing thing

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Aug 24 2004, 07:56 PM
Post #6

A monster of someone elses creation...

Member No.: 873

Lots of beer, mates and a bouncy castle in the garden! That's what I did on my 21st!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:51 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!