IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Applied For A Car Loan!, ZZOOOOOMM new car goodness!
Enslaved
post Jul 30 2004, 04:40 AM
Post #1

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Group: New Members
Member No.: 822

'lo all! I applied for a car loan at the start of this week. I called up today to see how its progressing and was told its in the "credit section". Credit section? Credit section? What the hell does that mean? I know what credit is but does it mean I got the loan and they're organising the money for me? I guess its better than the "rejected section"? If there is such a thing. Oooh I hope I got it cuz my car is being evil and occassionally decides to not start, despite my spending money on what I was told was the problem. So yeh, please cross your fingers for me, and if anyone works in finance and knows what the "credit section" is exactly... let me know. I forgot to ask on the phone.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pab
post Jul 30 2004, 01:01 PM
Post #2

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Group: Validating
Member No.: 451

The credit section is the department that systematically rejects 70 per cent of applications, choosing the remaing 30% by pulling names out of a large hat. They shall evaluate there chances of having to repossess the car in the next 2 years.

Good luck, Nat ... but remember YOU are paying THEM large amounts of money, it's not a favour that they do for you. They will make you believe it is. Remind them who the client is ....

*shakes fist at all of them*

--------------------
Smileys don't mean not destuctive and not vicious

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jul 30 2004, 09:22 PM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

Kick-ass, Nat. Get something snazzy and stylish. I'm gonna get a loan soon so I can buy a nice sh*t car, reliable but looking like hell. I'll tape it off and have my friends spraypaint on it.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Aug 14 2004, 05:18 PM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

Did the same. I am the proud owner of a 2001 little silver econobox to replace my 1988 little grey econobox. biggrin.gif
It was beautiful and perfect and two days ago some neanderthal with vision problems backs his excuse for a vehicle into the door. mad.gif Hiss spit idiots and jesus loves little apples insurance reps and how do I find an honest one? body shops are my current preoccupation.
Send the little ninja's after idiot driver ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Rant done.

How goes the car search Enslaved?

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 03:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!