Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Most Unhappy, I'm not at V :(
DarkInferno
post Aug 21 2004, 08:44 PM
Post #1

Serpents hide behind your eyes

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 346

Supposed to be working at V this weekend but Ididn't get back from work till after 11 last night to get the job finished for the weekend... and fell asleep promptly last night as I got in.. and woke this afternoon at 2pm... (8-hours late)

They haven't phoned to tell me not to go but I was only going to see the Pixies really... and somehow I doubt if i'd be welcomed now anyhoo...

Oh and the office called me (which is what woke me up) to go back to the job from yesterday, which was a complete emergency (aparently) but it was somthing completely unrelated which they wanted me to drive (for free, and on a Saturday) for an hour there and back just to end up pointing out that it was somthing completely unrelated from my previous job (and had the customer not been such a nice guy both during the week, and today when he realised it was nothing to do with me, he would have felt the almighty wrath that is my Saturday Emergency charge.. but he bunged me 20 quid for fuel. So all is well)

Just needed to vent... I'm all good now biggrin.gif

--------------------

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is mearly energy condensed through a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.
- Bill Hicks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 02:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!