Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Quick Bit Of Funniness, or rather, I found it so
TehRoxxorCOD
post Aug 25 2004, 10:58 PM
Post #1

Inside Your Mind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,251

It has been raining on and off lately here... makes getting to and from school hell. By the time I make it to the car and my brother's got the doors unlocked I'm soaked. The second he starts the ignition though... good-bye clouds, hello sun. Stupid nature. But that's not the point.

Anyway, we were taking a test in Theology (Old Testament). The class is taught by Dean Pergi, who has probably maimed more people than anyone I know. But once again, not the point. So... we were taking the test... and the sky outside looked pretty grey and dismal. No rain at that point, though. We saw a little lightning, not much, thought it was pretty far away... and then CRACK KABOOOOOM! It scared all of us pretty badly, it was so loud; this guy sitting next to me (dunno his name, maybe a transfer student) shouted "DAMN!" and Pergi just stares at him while the rest of class fall off their seats.

The End.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Aug 25 2004, 11:05 PM
Post #2

the avatars weren't working again

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,177

Reminds me of how I met Gothymothy girl. We were in the lunch room in third grade and I stabbed her in the shoulder with a spork. She stood up and started yelling obcene things at me. We were suspended and became great friends.

The end?

That is why I have a spork/spoon murdering fetish. Just sose you know.

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 08:10 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!