Reply to this topicStart new topic
> School Tomorrow, Yay for senior year!
spiffilicious05
post Sep 9 2004, 02:09 AM
Post #1

Empowe(red)

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 614

Okay, so tomorrow is my first day of school of my senior year. I don't really like my high school due to the kids and teachers. It does however provide some really neat classes that I love to take but considering I always have one or two kids behind me who live in the suburbs yet say:

Y0, sup gurl? what did ya get to answer number 1 y0? oh and it'd be sweet if you gave me the answer to number 2, and 3, and 5 and....

Get the picture?

Anyways, I'm excited because it IS my senior year, and I get to go college visiting. I've already been to Columbia University, which I love. (hehe they also have an exchange program to anywhere in the UK -awesomeness).

But after this I'm done!!! Yayness!!! What did you guys all do your senior year? What colleges did you look at?? What was your favorite part of the year? tongue.gif

*buds with excitement* laugh.gif

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Sep 9 2004, 03:06 AM
Post #2

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

The best part of being a senior was... being a senior. It's just awesome for no good reason.

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Sep 9 2004, 03:47 AM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

My senior year was just like the three years pior except I got out of class earlier to go to lunch. Some cats really took the whole "being a senior" thing really seriously. I didn't. I just continued to do my thing.

Though I must note that my first semester economics teacher did change my life. He's the one who got me into anarcho-capitalism and opened my mind to the ideals of freedom.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Sep 9 2004, 03:52 AM
Post #4

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

we dont really have the same thing for senior year here (in fact we dont even call any year senior year), but fifth and sixth year in high school, the last two, are optional and schway cool. Fifth year I remember the coolest thing was that despite our school having the strictest dress uniform rules ever anywhere, I went around frequently with my face painted using pastels from art, swatches of the same, paint and ink all over my shirt, which was untucked and undone two buttons down, with my tie halfway down my neck. And the headmaster still liking me, because I was an art student... oh yeah!

oh, and sixth year, for the half of it I was there, was a case of me having about 70% of periods free, studying a whole two subjects as I was... oh yeah!

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
blimey
post Sep 9 2004, 08:56 AM
Post #5

More proficient guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,273

heh i just started 6th form...its shweeeet! Its so cool..i'm not even there..ah *sighs* i only have lessons in the afternoon today...and it textiles...cutting and sticking, making a mess generally! Ah life is good! Non uniform also...i can wear knee high stipey socks and shorts...and no-one can say pants! 'n' all the other people are like "hey look at the 6th formers...respect!"

I'm also being fund raising organiser...i will have the whole school dressed as fairies!

--------------------
Arghh my socks are on fire....wait its ok i'm not wearing socks..its just my feet!

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Sep 9 2004, 10:20 PM
Post #6

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

i played on my n64 in the common room for most of my 6th form, might have contributed some to my bad grades now i think about it....

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 03:07 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!