> Which Muppet Are You?, hehehehe
smallcuteanddead...
post Sep 23 2004, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Gone insane, be back soon!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,279

http://www.savethegoldfish.co.uk/fun/muppet.php

I got Ernie. Much to my disgust. I wanted Animal.

--------------------
Gratefully adopted by Silver Star Angel of Da Towers(Good cake hon)
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Sep 23 2004, 05:28 PM
Post #2

Our UAV is online

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,304

i can't think of any for myself but i know a couple of big birds

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 23 2004, 05:47 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Miss Piggy.

dammit!!

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Sep 23 2004, 06:08 PM
Post #4

Advice for the young at heart

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 33

I want to be Gonzo, but I don't know if I will be or not...

*does test*

Yay!

Gonzo!

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Sep 23 2004, 06:24 PM
Post #5

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

i'm ernie...cool tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Sep 23 2004, 06:26 PM
Post #6

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Me is Ernie to. Meh!

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Swajak
post Sep 23 2004, 06:30 PM
Post #7

More proficient guppy

Member No.: 1,309

I'm Elmo. Hooray!

You are cute and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Sep 24 2004, 12:35 AM
Post #8

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

evil.gif
*spots the NoOb*
*gently grabs Swajak and tapes him/her up into the spot on the ceiling opened up by all the posting smallcuteanddeadly has been doing lately*
laugh.gif
Welcome to the forums!
*hands up a beverage and a cookie*
Enjoy it here.

That being done. I am apparently also Gonzo.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
tptcow
post Sep 24 2004, 12:51 AM
Post #9

Savior on the Blood Church St. Petersburg, Russia

Member No.: 978

You are ELMO

You are cute and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

Its true...smile.gif

--------------------
Western Kentucky University
Facebook
Xanga
Formerly: Trumpetperson

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Sep 24 2004, 01:07 AM
Post #10

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Gonzo. That little paragraph described me far, far too well...

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Sep 24 2004, 01:30 AM
Post #11

Sex can wait...MASTURBATE

Member No.: 443

I'm Gonzo...The little paragraph-ma-diddy sounded nothing like me, but ah well. Bah! I vanted to be Kermit! *pouts*

--------------------
Wyatt: Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
Gary: Ceremonial.

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Sep 24 2004, 01:56 AM
Post #12

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Member No.: 829

Well apparently I'm Elmo. You know, the one that has an orgasm if you poke him in certain places...

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Sep 24 2004, 02:06 AM
Post #13

Bleeg?

Member No.: 1,021

GONZO!!!!!

in YOUR FAcE!!!

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Sep 24 2004, 07:44 PM
Post #14

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

Me Elmo!

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Sep 25 2004, 04:56 AM
Post #15

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Got Gonzo. Go me.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 25 2004, 03:07 PM
Post #16

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

I'm a little concerned that I'm the only Miss Piggy...

blink.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Sep 25 2004, 03:52 PM
Post #17

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Snugs, being the only Miss Piggy make you even more individual and special wink.gif

I'm a Gonzo too.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
eternallybored
post Sep 25 2004, 04:14 PM
Post #18

the avatars weren't working again

Member No.: 1,177

look at me I'm Ernie...I don't know what that means...

--------------------
>(|||>
currently one of the four flourish freaks! Hazzah for me!
-----------------------------//--------------------------

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Sep 25 2004, 06:46 PM
Post #19

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

i earnie too smile.gif

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Oct 1 2004, 02:19 AM
Post #20

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

I'm Gonzo! The only ones that would be better would be Kermit, Floyd Pepper, Dr. Teeth, or maybe Zoot. But Gonzo's cool.

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Oct 1 2004, 02:26 AM
Post #21

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

It appears that I'm also Murdock of the ATeam... blink.gif wacko.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
altehase
post Oct 1 2004, 09:35 AM
Post #22

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Member No.: 1,018

Muppets...wow...! That's a serious issue this one! It's nothing to be taken lightly, no one knows their powers, their secrets. I mean, it's like nothing you've ever talked about before.

**********CAUTION!----------LONG POST-------BUT WORTH IT!************

I had a dream awhile back. It involved Beaker. I suppose you could say it was more of a "nightmare". Though it didn't scare me, it was still quite freakish enough to make a lasting impression. To this day, I cannot and WILL not watch Sesame Street or ANY of the so-called "Muppet Movies". For all intents and purposes, muppets are a complete and utter abomination. Though I still have my stuffed Kermit the Frog from when I was a child, I no longer talk to it. He is tied up and tucked away in the back of my closet. Sometimes, late at night, I can hear him calling to me. He begs me to free him. His sad and pathetic cries grow ever louder by the hours until they become hostile. More and more hostile. Soon, I begin to hear cries of rage. I try to ignore them as I have done since childhood. But I find myself weakening as the years go by. I know I should untie him. I, myself, am not evil. Though I fear Kermit has become so. I'm sure, after all these years, he has learned to hate. I know he wants revenge. A part or me doesn't blame him. Though I loved him as a child, I have witnessed his evil side and can attest to his violent capabilities.

My Brother had a Wembly doll. Remember? From the Fraggles? Anyways, Wembly didn't get along with Kermit. Kermit resented anything "fraggle" oriented. He claimed they were nothing more than cheap knock-offs and had no business being put in the same catagory as Muppets. He refused to accept the fact that they were created by Jim Henson. Kermit's own creator. He cursed them and had open contempt for all they stood for. It made little sense. He wouldn't listen to reason and even started an "anti-muppite" political organization. He tried recruiting my other stuffed animals and would hold party meetings under my bed. He became a vegetarian and stopped drinking. He even tried to write a book about his theories and beliefs. I told him that being anti-muppite was preposterous since he was one himself. He simply told me it was none of my business and to never question his authority. He also threatened to expell me from the party. Though I wasn't even a member. The only real "law" or rule I can remember him passing was that no Wombles would be allowed to join. Something about "muppet purity" and his whole "anti-foreigner" beliefs.

To make a long story short, everything came to an ugly and abrupt end when Wembly was found murdered. His throat had been cut and he was sliced open from his chest to his privates. Stuffing had been pulled out and arranged on the floor to make out these words: "The muppets are not the puppets that will be blamed for nothing". It was a gruesome scene I will never forget. My Parents weren't too happy either. I'm lucky they didn't commit me. Though I knew who was really to blame. I found Kermit in the Kitchen. He was standing on the dinner table with one of my toy guns. Pointing it towards the ceiling. He was yelling out that the national revolution had begun. He was claiming that the town had already been taken over and that muppet troops were marching under his new banner. Which, if I'm not mistaken, was an old Star Wars beach towel he had swiped from the closet.

I grabbed him before my parents would walk in and catch him on the table. It was at this time that I tied him up with a piece of rope I had. He hardly fussed and simply asked why I was betraying him. I felt so bad. I apologized to him as tears ran down my face. I told him he could no longer be trusted and that it was time for a break. I told him that it would only be for a few days. Just until things cooled down. I knew the other stuffed animals would want revenge. But Kermit was my friend. I had to protect him. I just had to. He was stowed away in a box that was then hidden in another part of the house. Kermit was at least greatful for the protection and claimed that the isolation would give him time to work on his book. I didn't have the heart to tell him how I felt. Of how I secretly planned on never releasing him. I don't think I ever will.

Oh, duh, the dream. Uh, I was back home at my Parent's house. It was at night, and Beaker was talking to me. He was in my room and I was in my bed. But the bed was HUGE! It took up the whole floor it seemed. He wasn't speaking in his usual "MEE MEE MEE!". I could actually understand him. His voice was still high pictched, but whispered. He looked like how he does on TV except his eyes were human. Very large and scary. He asked if I was moving back home. He seemed to be very snide in his manner. Like he was being derogatory. It upset me and for some reason I was trying to reason with him why I should. Though I knew I was wrong and also knew he wasn't believing what I said. I was trying to whisper so as not to wake my parents. Then I remember hearing the door to my Parent's room open and beaker looking toward my bedroom door. My door was opened just a crack and I laid there staring. Waiting for the door to open and my Dad to look in. I saw the door move but couldn't see anything peer inside. I then could see beaker under my covers moving at the foot of the bed. He was moving to the edge and then dropped off. I think I sat up and was about to call for my Dad to see if it was him behind my door. But for some reason I was afraid to speak. I felt I was back in time. Like when I was younger. But I knew I wasn't really. In the dream, I was depressed at this. I was then, all of a sudden, walking into the TV room. It was dark. I remember looking inside and seeing the TV on. No one was watching. I wanted to go outside for some reason....Here's the odd part...

I was afraid to go outside, because if I did, I would ruin my chances of staying "back in time". If that makes any sense. I knew, for some reason, if I even LOOKED outside the back door, I'd somehow be "transported" to the future. It gets even wierder. Even though I was trying to avoid that, standing there in the dark, in the kitchen, I could feel my surroundings "changing". I somehow could feel things "modernizing". That is, becoming more recent if you will. I think I closed my eyes trying to stop it. I was staring at the table. Thinking that would do it. I was also listening to the TV in the background. It was some voice, like a commercial or something. In the dream I remember believing it was from the past and as long as I could hear it, I was fine. But it grew more faint until it was dead silent around me. I somehow knew it was over and done. I was back in the present. Thats all I remember. I awoke depressed.

Ok...thats it. Sorry to have rambled on. Thanks for listening and hope someone got something out of it. Though I'm not one for poignancy. Far from it I assure you. This OVERLY long post could have been in another section, but it just as well go here. I hope no one minds.
Anyways, Snuffleupagus is more my speed...I'll stick with that one. Because even though he exists...no one seems to see him except Big Bird.

+Quote Post
Riss
post Oct 2 2004, 09:45 AM
Post #23

Vice-Admiral Guppy

Member No.: 1,330

Hehe. I also got Elmo...I think it fits me pretty well.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Oct 2 2004, 12:25 PM
Post #24

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 25 2004, 03:07 PM)
I'm a little concerned that I'm the only Miss Piggy...

blink.gif

You scored 17...

You are MISS PIGGY

sad.gif The caption described me well too sad.gif

Edit: I remember back ages ago when the Care Bear one went around. I was the only Gay Bear... Maybe its a sign.

This post has been edited by MrTeapot: Oct 2 2004, 12:26 PM

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Oct 2 2004, 12:56 PM
Post #25

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

You are ELMO
You are cute and everyone loves you.

*fumes and mutters things about Elmo*

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 12:40 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!