IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm So Lazy...., Choose me some clothing!
Forever Unknown
post Oct 1 2004, 04:22 AM
Post #1

Microwave your children

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,164

I've recently killed my most over-worn pair of trousers by the clever use of bleach. Yay me!

I'm painfully bad at shopping, and can never find I brilliant pair of trousers, but figured you folks are good at it, so, your challenge should you choose to accept it: Get me a new pair of trousers. The requirements as follows:

- Nice wide-legged. The wider, the better - other styles of trousers look weird on me!;
- Something flattering, please. Especially around the belly/bum area;
- Something warm, if possible - winter's a-coming;
- Preferably in black (oooh. Slimming), but I'll consider any colour, obviously;
- Quick delivery (pref. in the Uk);
- Nice price (but I'll pay over-the-odds if it's worth it);
- Nothing too fussy - while little accessories on trousers are nice, these will be everyday-type-wear - preferably wonderful without being too much;

Whoever comes up with the winning pair gets a prize. I've not decided what yet, but suggestions are more than welcome. It may-well be a poop prize. I warn you in advance.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beleraphon
post Oct 1 2004, 09:49 AM
Post #2

Has too much time on their hands

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,001

Next are doing some really nice cords this season, qiute wide in the leg, and not too tight about the bum, thought they are hipster cut.
I've got a pair and they are really comfy, warm and look good either with a shirt or more fitted top if you are going out.
black, grey, brown and dark green
size wise, well I know they do down to a 6 in petite as thats the size I go for, but I guess they will go up to at least a 'normal' 16, and possibly some longer length ones as well.
prices is about £20 I think, and you can buy them in the store, or order a pair out the catalogue, whatever suits you best.

hope that helps

bel.

--------------------
Grass is taking over the world. Have you noticed it’s everywhere?

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Oct 1 2004, 10:23 AM
Post #3

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

I have a pair of outragously and ludicrously expensive Armani jeans that I bought in Singapore six months ago. I must have been having a thin day, because they clearly don't fit, and it's unlikely that I'm going to lose enough weight to fit into them anytime soon. Never worn the bloody things. Bah.

You can have 'em for a bunch of bananas and the agreement to compliment me on my hair whenever you see me (virtual or IRL).

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 01:00 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!