froggle-rock doesn't have a personal statement currently.
54 years old
Gender Not Set
Leaping from lilly pad to lilly pad *leaps*
Anti-spambot check: No1yes2
Joined: 20-June 04
Profile Views: 7,323*
Last Seen: 17th January 2013 - 12:13 AM
Local Time: May 20 2013, 03:24 PM
2,124 posts (1 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
29 Sep 2012
So, I've been invited to a baby shower in a weeks time. Never been to one and I'm here to ask what I should do. How do I deal with a room of people cooing over a belly bump? What is expected of me? What should I expect of the event? How long is long enough to stay so as not to be rude, but not drain my social battery?
Steps I have taken so far (in chronological order):
1) Located hip flask that has a book shaped container
2) Responded to the RSVP
3) Posting here (syuu gave me a kick up the bum )
Please Matazonians, I implore you to share you survival techniques and offer any advice on etiquette and social juice depletion management.
16 Apr 2012
This sia real shame. But there are plans for it to happen in 2013.
From the FB group:
Sorry to announce that we cannot go ahead with this year's festival. We are making positive progress with Parkwood but we are so far behind with plans now. There are also too many conflicting events in the calendar and if we have a low turn out I'll never make the case for the festival.Crawley Circus Convention FB page
Its not been an easy decision and I'm sorry to disappoint those who always support us.
However, with Parkwood's support, I can fix next year's dates as soon as someone tells me what the European dates are. Then we can show them that its worth long term support so we can stop lurching from year to year.
Moop and I have decided we'll have our own mini one on the 25th to the 26th of August. We can both offer up tent/ floor space, me in London and moop in Darby.
If you would like to come, please vote where suits you best. If the date isn't good for you, please post when would be.
12 Oct 2011
I'll be in Breda& Alphen & dd Rhine from the 23rd to the 27th of November if anyone fanciesajoining me/ meeting for a pint
If you are interested, aand want cheap option, I got a £44 rtn from London to Breda on National Expresses' Coach site.
26 Jul 2011
I'll be in Nottingham on the 10th of September, and was wondering who's up for a bangers and mash pub lunch at Royal Children pub?
10 Jan 2011
I have arrived in the future! Or, I have a smart phone now and am wondering what apps you folks use/ recommend/ run from for Android.
So far I've got these I'm rather liking:
- AVG's Antivirus for it's, well virus scanning stuffs, and the additional phone locator thingy (thought Motorola offer this too)
- Bump for sharing media/ contact info between phones (also available for the iPhone, which kinda makes up for it's lack of blutoothyness). It's quite nice once you get the hang of it, and worth getting if you swap pictures and stuffs with others often.
- Drop Box for up/ down loading content and sharing stuff. I find this particularly quick to use when sharing pics with the fella.
- Last.fm I really like this app for listening to pretty much my entire music collection as well as other 'radio' stations, without having it all on my SD card. Though I mostly use it on wifi.
26 Nov 2012 - 20:46
26 Apr 2012 - 17:57
11 Mar 2012 - 15:11
14 Oct 2011 - 0:14
21 Sep 2011 - 19:11
Other users have left no comments for froggle-rock.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th May 2013 - 03:24 PM|
|Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!|